Training your puppy is exciting and challenging! We are here to help! Puppy pre-school is an effective and fun way to get your puppy not only trained but socialised amongst other puppies and their owners! If you are soon to, or have just brought home a new puppy, our 5 Week Puppy Pre-School Program will provide you with information and skills to train your new furry friend to become a well-mannered and confident, socialised puppy.
Our group puppy classes are a fun and interactive way to bond with and train your new puppy. We help give your puppy the best start at life through education on common puppy problems, providing socialisation opportunities with other pups and assisting with basic manners training.
What will puppies learn?
- A Puppy Shopping List including equipment such as comfortable and appropriate collars, leads and harnesses.
- How to safely socialise your puppy.
- How to understand your puppy’s body language
- How to help prevent separation distress.
- How to provide your puppy with appropriate enrichment.
- Mouthing and chewing.
- Toilet training.
- Cues such as: name recognition, go to mat, sit, drop, stay, recall, loose lead walking, as well as a few cute tricks!
- How to manage common puppy behaviours such as: jumping, barking, digging.
- Teaching your puppy how to settle.
- Managing puppy and children interactions.
- Managing multi-dog/animal households.
At what age should my pup start puppy pre-school?
We accept puppies aged 8 – 16 weeks at the start of the course.
When do we run our puppy pre-school program?
Our puppy school runs for 5 weeks with 1 info session and 4 weeks training.
How much does Puppy Pre-School cost?
Puppy Pre-School – $160
"*" indicates required fields